Who Should Wear Blue Zircon Stone?
It is said that Blue Zircon meaning ‘Neela Jarkan’ in Hindi, is associated with the planet Venus. Due to its bright blue color, some astrologers connect this gemstone with planet Saturn as well. Therefore, the people born under these signs can wear a natural Blue Zircon gemstone to gain success in professional, financial and personal life.
- Indian astrology suggests Blue Zircon ratna for Tula (Libra) and Vrishabha (Taurus) rashi.
- Western astrology recommends Blue Zircon birthstone for Cancer sign.
- Ascendants of Gemini, Virgo, Capricorn and Aquarius signs can also wear a Blue Zircon gem.
Blue Zircon Stone Benefits:
Bestows Marital Bliss
– Venus is regarded as the planet of love and romance. Wearing Blue Zircon stone powers planet Venus and thus promotes understanding and happiness in one’s married life. In Indian astrology, Blue Zircon gemstone is considered effective for people facing matrimonial difference and gap in the relationship.
Brings Wealth & Prosperity
– Astrologically, it is believed that wearing a Blue Zircon gemstone benefits the individual in gaining lifelong prosperity and financial stability. It strengthens the Venus in the horoscope and thereby ensures the flow of wealth in the wearer’s life.
Tranquilizes Anxious Mind
– It is said that the presence of a weak or afflicted Venus in the horoscope can be a reason of a troubled mind. Wearing a Blue Zircon gemstone positively effects the wearer’s life by relaxing the tensed nerves and bringing calmness and mental stability.
- Boosts Creativity & Self Confidence – A natural Blue Zircon gemstone is considered good for people in creative professions such as painting, writing, music etc. It improves the individual’s self-confidence level in balancing thoughts and expressing themselves in a better way.
- Cures Physical & Emotional Health – Since ancient times, Blue Zircon stone is known for its strong healing effects. It is often recommended to cure diseases like asthma, hormonal imbalance, skin diseases, infertility and allergies. Blue Zircon gemstone is also considered helpful for people dealing with depression, fear, anxiety etc.
Blue Zircon Quality:
Blue Zircon is the most popular shade of Zircon gemstone on an international level. Its captivating blue hue and attractive luster suit a wide range of jewelry uses. In eastern countries like India, this gemstone is also worn for astrological reasons. Thus, ensuring the quality of Blue Zircon is quite essential. Origin, color, clarity and cut should be checked carefully before purchase.
– Sri Lanka, Cambodia (Ratanakkiri) and Thailand are the best-known sources of Blue Zircon. Some gem-quality blue zircons also come from the mines of Burma (Myanmar), Mozambique, Korea, Tanzania and Vietnam.
– Blue Zircon color ranges from pale blue to strong blue and green-blue. Vivid blue is the most popular shade. Generally, a dark Blue Zircon is preferred over a light blue Zircon. Other off-shades like yellow-blue and blue-green zircon are of slightly lower quality.