Find a perfect life partner using online kundali matching by name
According to Vedic Astrology Kundali matching is compatibility analysis of a couple. It helps in finding out the equation between the planets of a couple. Kundli matching for marriage ensure a happy, healthy and blissful married life.
Marriage is a turning point in the lives of two people and their families as well. This beautiful relationship holds two souls, together for lifetime and beyond.Since marriage is one of the important proceedings of an individual’s life, it is vital to take each step very carefully. You cannot underestimate the power of kundali matching by name and date of birth. After all, it was considered as base of a strong and happy marriage.It is believed that matching of kundlis is the first step to ensure a harmonious bond between a couple while discussing about the marital relationship.
What is Kundali matching?
In Vedic Astrology, the concept of Kundli Matching plays an eminent role in the process of match making for marriage. But before that creating janam kundali is also necessary. Especially in India, where arranged marriages are common, match kundali is the most important factor taken into consideration before moving further with the marriage proposal. Match Kundli also known as Guna milan,horoscope matching,Lagna melak. It can be done by 2 ways such as kundali matching by name and kundali matching by date of birth and time.
Why Kundali Matching Plays an Important role?
In a Marriage,Kundli matching is important because individuals may hide their personalities, interests or weakness or even lie about it where as Kundali or birth charts don’t. It is possible that an individual’s personality or interests may change over the time for good or bad. Free Kundali matching can help predict those changes and their impact on the relationship between the couple if they were to marry. Basically Kundli(Birth Chart) of both boy and girl are matched in order to nullify any bad effects after marriage.
Online Kundli Matching
Interestingly, Online Kundali Matching is the best and the most sought-after method to generate the best kundli Matching report.In short, One should keep various other factors also in mind while recommending any couple’s horoscopes for marriage purpose besides kundali matching for marriage. To match birth chart(kundli), other factors like Manglik Doshas, longevity of partner, financial quotient in the society, mental peace etc. are also taken into consideration. Online Kundli Matching of bride and groom will let them discover how planets will influence their marital life and what remedial actions should be taken to cure such obstacles.
Want to get Remedies for Kundli Dosh?
What is Guna Milan in Kundali Matching?
According to Vedic astrology ,Guna milan in kundali matching can be done using the Astakoota marriage matching system in which the eight gunas of both bride and groom are calculated on the basis of their kundali(bith chart).The compatibility between these eight Gunas decides the fate of a marriage. These Gunas are:
- Varna : This guna compares the Varna or caste of the bride and the groom. The Varna of the bride should either be lower or equivalent to the groom’s Varna. It indicates the spiritual compatibility of boy and girl.
- Vashya : This Guna helps in determining the nature i.e. which one between the two will be more dominating and controlling.
- Tara : The birth star or Tara of the groom and the bride are compared to determine the health conditioning of a relationship.
- Yoni : This guna signifies the intimacy level, sexual compatibility and mutual love between the couple.
- GrahaMaitri : The intellectual and mental connection between the prospective couple can be measured through Graha Maitri Guna.
- Gana : This Guna helps determine the compatibility between the personality, behavior and temperament of the two.
- Bhakoot : This is the most important guna among all. Bhakoot Guna decides whether the match is raj jotaka or not. Also can foretell the state of financial prosperity and family welfare after marriage.
- Nadi : This guna became the deciding factor for a match making because it tells about the childbirth, health condition, financial condition and the chances of being widow in a marriage.
How many Gunas is optimal for best Kundali Match?
Ashtakoot Guna Milan is basically the Vedic Astrological system used for kundli matching purpose by the astrologers to correctly suggest about the upcoming marital life of a couple. The main principle of Ashtakoot Guna Milan during matching the kundli is based upon the Birth Nakshatras, Moon sign and Moon charts of both the boy and girl expected to be married. These factors are further composed of 36 Gunas and 8 Kootas. Each Koot is given certain Gunas. The kundali of a couple is said to be matched if a minimum of 18 gunas are matching. The table below explains in detailed:
|Obtained Guna Points||Prediction or Result|
|Less than 18||Not recommended for marriage|
|18 to 24||Average, Acceptable match and recommended for marriage|
|24 to 32||Very Good, successful marriage|
|32 to 36||Excellent Match, Always Recommended|